Saturday, December 17, 2011

A batch o' Christmas-themed yuri fan art...

...and some that's generally winter-themed. Here's the batch from two years ago.

Enjoy!


Yes...I'm still shipping these two. lol (Dat suit.)
X

Awwww.
X

X
X

I don't see any yuri in K-ON aside from Mugi, but here's something cute for the Mio x Ritsu shippers.
X

Not sure which of these I like more. The first one's more sweet, but the second one is incredibly pretty.
X

Some Christmas cheer from the series that became 2011's juggernaut for yuri fans (and everyone else).
X

X
X
X
X

A White Rose-heavy batch from Marimite. I especially like the last one.
X
 X
X
X

Squee! Nanoha x Fate! The third one is my favorite.
X
X
X
X

Kyaaa! Haruka x Michiru! ^_^ Plus, the Inner Senshi.
X
X

Yumi and Momo = still my favorite pairing in Saki.
X

D'awww, Sumi and Ushio.
X

Last but not least, Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou's Kokone and Alpha.
X

5 comments:

Yukimi said...

SQUEEEE!! So much cute and sexy together D'awww :D Rational thought and communicative skills have abandoned my body XP

Felix said...

Thanks Katherine! I've been looking for some good Christmas themed Yuri art.

Katherine Hanson said...

@Yukimi- I second that yuri couple-induced "SQUEEEE!!"

@Felix- My pleasure! I'm glad you found fan art you like. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Saber's suit indeed <3. Totally still shippin', man.

Thanks for the art. Heppy Christmad :>

Katherine Hanson said...

@Anon- You have excellent taste, comrade.

And Happy Christmas to you too!