Friday, July 22, 2011

Best Yuri News of 2011

Now I don't feel delusional for wishing for more Nana and Hitomi- mwahahahahahahahaha!


That's right. More Kuchibiru Tameiki Sakurairo in the same magazine that ran Girl Friends. (I will unnecessarily note that Girl Friends is the only good thing that seems to have run in Comic High, based on one issue- the one with the drama CD comic- and the Comic High selection I've seen in book stores.)

The September issue of Comic High can't come soon enough. Kuchibiru Tameiki Sakurairo has been out of print for a while (unlike pretty much every other tankoubon published by Yuri Hime), so I wonder if those chapters will be re-printed. And only in tankoubon form, or in the magazine also, to get readers up to speed before the new story begins? We'll see....

This news was found via @Yuricon and @yurinahibi.

4 comments:

Sheldor said...

You. Are. Kidding. Me!!!!

This IS the best news - EVER!!! More Nana and Hitomi!! I could cry, this is so amazing! Even If Were Not Friends was the first Yuri anything I ever read. It's my first love!

"Best Yuri News of 2011" - Hell yes!

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!! YAY!! I have been looking to buy Kuchibiru Tameiki Sakurairo but have not been able to buy it!!!! Thank you for telling me this!! Looking forward to the issue!!

Katherine Hanson said...

@Sheldor- Congrats on your first love coming back!! ^_^V

@yasashiisekai- Same here! ^^ It's one of my favorite yuri collections- especially the Nana and Hitomi chapters-, so I'm glad Morinaga's drawing Nana and Hitomi again.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely most excellent. Huge grin on my face with seeing re-vamped Nana and Hitomi on the cover there.