Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Only 1.5 Weeks Until Summer Vacatioooon...

You said it, Ami... Anyone who has seen the first Sailor Moon SuperS special should get the reference. ^^

Until Sunday May 9, I won't be doing any more posts. (This week is my last week of class, while next week is finals week. After my last exam on Friday May 7, I'll be busy packing everything up to go home, and on Saturday I'm flying home. Hence, my hiatus lasting until Sunday.) But after these last couple of weeks are over- *pops confetti* VACATION!!!! And more posts and reviews. ^^ Until then~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, Ami-chan no Hatsukoi! I made a life choice to be allergic to love letters, in honor of everyone's favorite genius, blue-haired middle schooler played by Hisakawa Aya but not in the show Utena. ^_^

Katherine Hanson said...

@ vicksgotseoul- You have excellent taste, comrade. :-) (W00t, another SM and Utena fan!)