Thursday, December 11, 2008

Maria-sama ga Miteru Season 4, and Subsequent Fannishness


Kyaah!! XD The Maria-sama ga Miteru season 4 trailer was released todaaaaay! ^^ Animate.tv posted it on its website. Each new second of Maria-sama animation is like being granted a teasing glimpse of heaven. ^___^ Yes, I'm using hyperbole, but such is the nature of fandom. The animation looks a little better than the previous television seasons (closer to the 3rd season OVA), and of course the art is as beautiful as always. ^^ Today I picked up my Maria-sama ga Miteru season 2 box set at the campus center post office. I don't have time to watch it now, but that's what winter break is for! ^^

And I found a new picture for...

a Maria-sama ga Miteru Christmas album! Perfect for the Maria-sama ga Miteru junkie in anyone's life. (A Christmas album actually makes sense, given the setting.) I'm intrigued as to what it would sound like.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh lucky you to have already received your season 2 boxset! i have yet to get mine. i'm kinda bummed out about that but i know it'll get here soon (that's what i keep telling myself). i hope it'll come in time before my vacation so i too can watch it during my break.

good luck on exams!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! ^^ I hope you get your box set soon.